The WORST place for Chinese!.
UGH! I will NEVER go back! My Family had just moved into the area. My son and I were having a just us day and stopped in for some dinner. The decor of the place is very old, and kind of dirty. That should have been my first clue. We were sat at a booth and it smelled of pee. I just thought the baby left in the booth next to us was the culprit. I think it was one of the workers baby because a woman would come out of the door from the kitchen to look at it every once in a while. I couldn't believe they would just leave the baby by itself awake.
So, we ordered our food. The sweet and sour sauce they used tasted like mold and the chicken tasted freezer burnt! It was the WORST food I have ever tasted! We will NEVER come back! Bing's may be farther from us but it's worth the drive for my family not to get food poisoning!