Ika RingsSliced rings of squid, deep-fried in our special batter
JunmaiOften referred to as "pure" because its only ingredients are water & grains of rice that have been polished 30% w/ 70% of the grain remaining
Junmai GinjoAlso made w/ rice & water, but this category is considered superior to regular Junmai because at least 40% of the rice is polished away, leaving only 60% of the grain.
Junmai DaiginjoThe process to create this category of sake is the most time-consuming because at least 50% of the rice is polished away. That makes this category the most premium & superior of all the Junmai sakes.
HonjozoUnlike Junmai sake, this type of sake is made w/ a small amount of distilled alcohol along w/ rice & water. While many believe this makes the sake lesssuperior, the added alcohol can often enhance the ﬂ avor & bring out many of the fruit & ﬂ oral notes that are hidden in regular Junmai sakes.
GinjoA higher grade of Honjozo made w/ distilled alcohol, water & rice grains that have been polished at least 40% w/ only 60% of the grain remaining.
DaiginjoLike Junmai Daiginjo, it is also polished at least 50%, but being a Honjozo, it also has the distilled alcohol added to the brewing process.
NigoriA sake that is left unﬁ ltered & has the lees or rice polishings left in the bottle. This sake is often milky or cloudy in appearance & tends to be sweet.
GenshuA sake that has been left undiluted w/ no extra water making it stronger in alcohol content & taste.
NamaA sake that has been left unpasteurized, & the Koji (yeast) is still alive creating a very unique taste
Ginger Lemon DropVodka, Triple Sec, fresh ginger, simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, garnished w/ a sugared rim & a twist.
Kikusui Junmai Ginjo - 11 glass 55 (720 ml)Elegant aroma w/ light fruit expanding through the ﬁ nish polish 55% -1
2.00"Special Brew" Murai Family Tokubetsu HonjozoMulti-award winning sake in "Japan National Sake Contest". Friendly & very drinkable. Clean, complex aromas w/ bright ﬂ avor. 60% polish
3.00"Pure Dusk" Shimizu no Mai Junmai DaiginjoDelicate structure w/ hints of orange peel & cantaloupe 45% polish
4.00"The 55" Watari Bune Junmai Ginjo "55"Rich & deep notes of honeydew & pineapple offest by nutty & earthy ﬂ avors. This sake is named after rare rice that was revived after 80 years. Portland's Favorite! 55% polish
1.00"Cabin in the Snow" Yuki no BoshaDeep mellow fruitiness of peaches & strawberries w/ a crisp, white pepper ﬁ nish. 50% polish
Domaine Drouhin "Arthur" Chardonnay, OregonFresh pear & peach character which showcases classic Oregon Chardonnay
Far Niente Chardonnay, Napa, CaliforniaRich, integrated fruit w/ layers of fresh peach & clean tropical notes
Interesting Whites & Sparkling
Zenato Pinot Grigio, Veneto, ItalyClean notes of pears & green apples. Reﬁ ned mineral scents screams elegance
King Estate Pinot Gris, OregonRipe & round, a nice mouthful of peach, spice & almond notes
Sokol Blosser Evolution Blend, Willamette Valley, Oregongrapes including Muller-Thurgau, White Riesling, Semillon, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer, Muscat Canelli, Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Sylvaner to make a refreshing treat
YosenabeA majestic medley of seafood w/ udon noodles & garden fresh vegetables, king crab, fshcake, snapper, salmon, green mussels, scallops, shrimp, & tofu, served in a hot metal pot. This hearty yet healthy soup dish is sure to warm your stomach & your soul
BBQ Beef (Bul-go-gi)korean-style thin sliced beef, marinated & grilled to perfection. Served w/ green salad, miso soup & rice